Johnson & Johnson
Technology Product Owner
Technology Product Owner
12months contract with potential to renew based on business needs and performance
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
This role supports the Asia-Pacific markets Digital and e-Commerce Teams to successfully implement the Asia-Pacific markets Digital & e-Commerce Strategy and roadmap in partnership with Global and Regional TBE and Digital Channels PLO teams. The incumbent will be responsible in Strategic Visioncare Portfolio Management: participates in business planning, business opportunity identification, and consults with BTL and business partners to shape demand and determine how to best support the business through the effective use of marketing technology in Asia-Pacific markets.
- Supports shaping, executing, and embedding global digital technology strategy to ensure maximum leverage of global/core capabilities.
- Participates in the technical discovery process for potential digital projects and provides technical perspective on feasibility of requirements and capabilities of products and technical resources. Assists in developing the scope, definition of business requirements and translates these business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Leverages shared Global IT Digital Platform and Integrated Digital Execution in Asia-Pacific markets for scale and consistency to drive the successful execution of the Digital & e-Commerce e.g. Web, CRM, Digital Analytics, and end-to-end technology solutions
- Evaluates and provides technology-centred requirements to the design of Digital and Technology enabled campaigns for the brand marketing teams in the Asia-Pacific markets
- Supports the continuous optimizations of the organization Digital platforms, including UI/UX improvements and recommendations
- IT Risk Assurance: Ensures that the Digital technology solutions landscape complies with the organization Worldwide Compliance, Local regulatory and Information Security standards.
- Digital Product Engagement Lead / Business Digital Technology Interface
- Represents Visioncare & the AP Consumer Experience squad in the Asia-Pacific markets marketing & e-commerce leadership teams and participates actively in key management of business strategy, business planning and operations meetings for new demands and capability needs.
- Provides overall coordination of the digital, web & e-commerce strategy delivery with the relevant partners in business and organization technology tem. Plans, analyzes, recommends, and obtains approvals for capabilities or solutions appropriate for the demands.
- Deliver maximized coordination in planned project delivery and post-implementation activities for solution rollout in site.
- Captures business demands and externally initiated initiatives into a global portfolio. Provides regular portfolio updates to management. Collaborates with management on the prioritization of initiatives.
- Serve as the Visioncare Digital technology consultant to drive maximum value from their investments
- Conduit for Asia-Pacific markets brand requirements to shape the technical product
- Expertise and hands-on technical knowledge of shared Global/Regional Digital platform and capabilities
- Promote and champion the development of strong partnering with the Technology Services organization supporting the systems and solutions required to meet the business objectives
- Own relationships with Asia-Pacific markets brand/franchise/agency, including bidirectional feedback, education and information sharing. Capture up to date and relevant market and technology trends, consumer insights, internal and external case studies to share and educate market business and global/regional IT Digital Channels teams.
- Ensure Compliance and Security is considered and emphasized in all IT plans and actions
- Promote Digital Marketing Technology as an enabler of business growth and complexity reduction
- A technology partner, working with the organization technology team and business stakeholders to identify unmet needs, propose IT solutions, and drive the development of business cases and project charters
- Lead the technical discovery process for Digital projects, scoping needs, gathering requirements, and producing functional specifications for a solution build, based on regional and global standards
- Proactively match business needs with existing organization technology capability, by showcasing local/regional best practice with key stakeholders, encouraging adoption of core systems and highlighting value in a business context
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5 to 8 years of experience in digital marketing technology background
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders and projects team in agile way of working
- Good understanding of UI and UX
- Familiar with data analytics
- Proactive and self-starter
- A strategic problem solver with good technical knowledge and strong communication, leadership and influencing skills
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button. Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R22104540