Johnson & Johnson
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Calendar Management
· Expense Claim Submission on Concur
· Payment for AMEX CMC statements cards
· Travel arrangements and logistic planning
· Management & Tracking of PO, Accruals & Cross Charging
· Assistance with Medical Events (across different TAs in the regional team)
- HCC Submissions & Agreements
- Registration Tracking & Updates
- Post Event Analysis
· General Admin matters
o Stationery Purchase
o Record and Filing
o Inventory management (Iron Mountain, KNN)
o Delivery services (Courier services)
o Update and track list of staff within SEA Medical Affairs
o Booking of meeting rooms and engaging IT Support as and when required
SEA Medical Affairs Initiatives
- Support of running monthly SEA SELECT Medical Series
- Support in generating SEA MAF Quarterly Newsletter
- Min Diploma/ Degree in any field, with 1-3 years of Admin/ Executive Assistant/ Secretary Experience
- Proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com OR you may also apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247