Johnson & Johnson
Business Analyst (Supply Chain)
Business Analyst (Supply Chain)
1 year contract with potential to renew based on business needs and performance
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Description:This role is responsible for driving BCP data collection and analysis with support from cross functional team. Responsible for coordinating project updates for Essential and Skin Health BCP implementation across APAC. Prepare status report on projects, help escalate the challenges and support required by team. Support project progress tracking for leadership reviews. Update system with latest estimates.Key Responsibilities:
- Extract and put together a data base of all the raw materials which are used in current production for Skin and Essential Health
- Analyse the data collected and work with category managers to map the action plans against each materials
- Put together the current status of BCP coverage and put together the plan for required coverage.
- Provide support on driving BCP projects with sub category leads across APAC.
- Reporting ownership of monthly performance for company KPI/ metrics – Project tracker.
- Responsible for providing insights and analytics from reports and business needs in support of the Project tracking.
- Create reports and maintains management reports as directed by the category leader.
- Support ad hoc Project management data analysis requests on an as-needed basis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Science, Data Science, Supply chain or related discipline
- 1-2 years of experience in business analysis or supply chain
- Excellent communication skills and stake holder management.
- Ability to work in teams with varied functional/technical knowledge
- Proficient in MS-Office such as MS-Excel, MS-Project and Powerpoint.
- Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks; bring structure to project ideas and help in execution.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R22104540