Business Operations Specialist (Design Team)
Business Operations (Design Team)
1 Year Contract High Potential to renew/convert to perm
We apply Design Thinking to deliver smart, desirable health care solutions that improve the health and well-being of all who use our products and services.
We are currently building our Design practice in Singapore and are searching for a strategic, entrepreneurial, and obsessively organized individual with great communication skills to be a part of our team. This role is a growth opportunity: you will have exposure to cross-functional teams, you will learn how a multi-national company integrates design, and you will have the opportunity to help develop our Design Lab’s growth strategy.
- Help maintain/improve our systems for tracking our projects/programs, hiring, resources, accounts payable and receivables, finances, and business development.
- Test / improve / map our processes to ensure success in a complex environment.
- Support the management of talent resources, using tools such as Microsoft Planner and Wrike, to ensure we are working as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Manage and query our Wrike data to understand what we can be doing better; to understand what else we can be doing with Wrike to tie together our project, resource, and financial management
- Support the Head of Design in activities to develop and execute growth strategy Asia Pacific
- Support recruiting, hiring, and onboarding activities with the goal of finding and hiring the best candidates and onboarding them with the best advice, tools and support to set them up for success
- Manage a dashboard for shared communications with the team (NY and SG)
- Be responsible for planning and project managing team events like the Town Hall in order to maximize impact
- Support the establishment and maintenance of relationships with business partners and cross-functional teams in various stages of business development, first by creating a simple relationship management database and scoping exercises, and progressing to scoping, proposals and relationship management
- Represent our interests in procurement discussions
- Be responsible for internal and external Communications
- Help shape the narrative of what we are doing
- Help organize our calendar / contacts to ensure we are connecting regularly
- Support internal and external relationship building
- Support development (with team) of capabilities presentations and case stories
- Help identify opportunities to use our existing work to maximize interest and impact with existing and new stakeholders
- Diploma/ Degree in any field with 2-3 years of Business Operations/ Business Management/ Entrepreneur experience
- Data-driven, with ability to analyze and develop useful insights from data
- Collaboration and support of cross functional efforts
- Ability to navigate the complexities of a matrixed global organisation
- Proven problem solver and design thinking
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247