Johnson & Johnson
Category Associate Manager (Transporatation)
Category Associate Manager (Transporatation/ Procurement)
6 months contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Responsible for developing and source strategic logistics services for all Johnson & Johnson business segments globally. Ensures that hiring and consequently business relationships are practiced considering the business compliance culture in all processes under its responsibility. Provides communication and accurate guidance for performing sourcing activities with its internal customers and peers, valuing the good working and development environment of the professionals / suppliers involved.
The Category Associate will be responsible for supporting the Category Leads in managing the category strategies of the spend for Johnson & Johnson Companies. This individual will monitor, analyze and report on the organization’s activities and ability to deliver against targets for financial performance, quality, and service and compliance adherence.
The Category Associate’s scope of responsibilities includes:
- Assist in developing and driving the Procurement vision for, with and through the stakeholder community
- Assist in executing the vision, strategy and implementation plan for a specific category or sub-categories of spend to ensure they effectively meet the long-range requirements of the business partners and deliver the maximum value for JNJ
- Interface directly with supplier management to assure alignment of JNJ’s objectives are met, including quality, reliability, innovation and cost
- Partners with Category Leads to deliver annual value improvements and drives competitive advantage.
- Deliver on financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments
- Develop supplier relationships with strategic suppliers to include data review and analysis, performance management and development and improvement of end to end value, and bring innovation to the business
- Escalate issues that may impact the Global Procurement organization.
Approximate Percentage of TimeTasks/Duties/Responsibilities40%Monitor, analyze, and report on the performance to financial, service, reliability, quality, innovation, and growth commitments20%Work with Category Leads to manage supplier relationships, communicate changes to strategy, execute joint collaborative initiatives, supplier contract negotiations and monitor supplier performance25%Assist in the execution of category strategies to include sourcing strategy execution, negotiations, contract implementation and performance against established targets 10%Assist in the facilitation, development, implementation, and maintenance of processes, policies, guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures, and Business Operating Principles5%Assist in managing & prioritizing the portfolio of Procurement segment (Pharm, MD&D and/or Consumer) specific initiatives100%Total
- Min Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain or equivalent, with min 4-5 years of buyer/ procurement experience
- Knowledge or experience in Transportation
- Broad-based understanding of core Procurement areas of focus regarding Supplier Management
- Analytical, sound judgment and decision making, problem solver
- Demonstrated track record of delivering against targets and objectives
- Able to prioritize requests, and propose effective cost/customer service alternatives when necessary
- Level of proficiency with core Procurement skills (e.g., supplier management and performance, supply market analysis, Category Management, Procurement Excellence, etc.)
- Ability to develop a high level of credibility with internal customers, and with the supplier community
- Demonstrated flexibility and willingness to respond to changes in the external environment
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247