Johnson & Johnson
Customer Service & Logistics Specialist
Customer Service & Logistics Specialist
1 year contract, potential to renew~
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Responsible in ensuring customer satisfaction through effective management of the customer order processing function. Accountable for timely response to Customer,/Customer Development/Sales team’s inquiries and resolving Order to Cash (OTC) process issues. Plan, co-ordinate and control the activities of the customer service team. To maintain and enhance customer relationships and in order to meet the organizational and operational objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring the day-to-day order management activities are executed flawlessly and timely.
· Works closely with Commercial partners to measure customer satisfaction relating to ordering process and delivery management.
· Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
· Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
· Order management inclusive the following :
o Processing of orders, consignment fill up, billing and returns
o Product recall handling – collection & replacement
o Generate backorder report
o Generate sales order report
· Consignment Inventory Management
· Project Management
· Participates Customer’s supply chain related meeting / review
· Actively notify management on the changing needs and recommends process changes to accommodate customer requirements.
· Responds to and resolves complex customer complaints.
· Work with 3PL/4PL to ensure service and order deliver on time to customers and collaborate on specific projects or initiatives to support business growth or process improvements
· Ensure Customer Service activities are aligned with the total Supply Chain strategies
· Participate actively in alignment and adherent to business objectives, policies and procedures
· Undertake any other duties or responsibilities deemed necessary for the advancement
· Degree Holder preferably in Business Management, Economics, International Studies, with minimum 1 year of Customer Service/ Supply Chain/ Order Fulfilment experience
· Experience in Healthcare sector is a plus
· SAP System knowledge, especially in “Order To Cash” process
· Basic Understanding of EDI or VMR or Order Management Process
· Basic Understanding of Return & Rejection Process
· Strong in Analytical Skill, Problem Solving and PC Literate
· Understanding of basic business finance
· Strong leadership and decision making skills
· Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks
· Cultural sensitivity and ability to work and thrive in a multi-cultural environment, as well as an ability to work in a matrix environment are required.
· Ability to adapt to an ever- changing supply chain environment and organization development driven.
· Willing to work on Public Holiday / Extra Working Hours. Off-in-lieu/ Time-off will be compensated
· Strong application and knowledge of MS Excel, Words and PowerPoint
SAP system knowledge , Microsoft Excel, Words, Powerpoint
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247