Johnson & Johnson
Finance Analyst (Process Improvements)
Finance Analyst (Process Improvement)
1 year contract, with potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Senior Analyst- Surgical Vision will act as finance business partner to the commercial team in SEA (South East Asia) with a focus on FP&A & closing activities, including monthly and quarterly reporting and ad hoc business cases. Additionally, they would be the key finance business partner to the regional Commercial Services Team that offers service and maintenance on the equipment install base, as well as customer services across APAC.
- Financial planning and analysis, business support, oversight of closing
- Process improvement and standardization. Ensuring compliance.
- Business partnering with various stakeholders, providing valuable insights for decision making
Major Duties & Responsibilities
Business Support and Planning – 45%
- Support the budget/forecast cycle process, ensure timely and complete submission. Support the preparation of business presentation decks (e.g. planning cycles)
- Finance support for monthly Business Review Meeting (BRM) process, working closely with various functions to ensure forecast is up-to date and key risks/opportunities are flagged out timely.
- Work with Commercial team to ensure there is proper tracking of equipment deal compliance as per bundle agreement.
- Advisory to business on any clarifications needed on general accounting principles / processes.
- Manage analytics around Demand planning and financial forecast.
Commercial Services Support – 25%
- Work with regional Commercial Services team to develop and advance financial support and analytics into install base, contract penetration rates, spare part and cost optimization.
- Develop a regular reporting cadence and format.
- Advisory to Commercial Services Support existing process improvements.
Operational – 15%
- Able to extract and utilize information from base systems including SAP and TM1.
- Review payment requests from distributor and third party vendors for accuracy and completeness. Provide the right coding to business to improve on process.
- Oversight of the closing process to ensure books closure timely, complete and accurate. Review pre-close numbers and ensure all required journals are posted.
Other Projects – 15%
- Drive standardization of accounting policies or treatment across the region as needed.
- Support regional FP&A tasks as needed, perform ad hoc analytics for decision support to business partners
- Ongoing Finance function improvement projects, around optimization of reports, analytics and business support processes.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent (in Accountancy/Finance), with 5 years of experience in FP&A/ Finance Project/ Process Improvements
- Strong analytical skills, good business partnership skills, strong planning / prioritization under tight timelines.
- Excellent technical skills, with strong computer aptitude and advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Be committed to recurring reporting requirements and the flexibility to react to unexpected demands and special assignments, as well as shifting priorities under tight timelines. Takes ownership of assigned tasks.
- Ability to challenge, improve and optimize current processes, hands on mentality. Critical thinker and good business acumen.
- Excellent technical skills, with strong computer aptitude in financial and planning database tools. Experience in SAP / TM1 preferred.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247