Johnson & Johnson
IT Project Manager (Infrastruture)
IT Project Manager (Infrastructure)
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining a world-class US Healthcare company
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and
Our client is a US healthcare company with a broadly diversified business across consumer, pharmaceutical and medical device segments. They have an annual turnover of US$70 billion, with more than 125,000 employees across 60 countries with a heritage of more than 130 years.
Main purpose of job
A Project Manager is experienced in coordination, logistics, and scheduling professional who is a core member of the IT infrastructure team. This individual will serve as a member to the Project Management Office (PMO). Facilitating communications and collaboration between assigned business partners and IT on a variety of technical solutions, efforts, and initiatives as prioritized by IT leadership and its business partners as directed by the PMO team. In addition, the role will maintain the project/program management systems and information – schedules, budget and actual spend, issues, risks, and other common project management administrative activities across multiple projects and programs. This position plays a key role in supporting the implementation of the IT roadmap and the realization of strategic Technology Services (TS) objectives by interacting across multiple levels of the organization and aligning with other departments, personnel and at times with external partners driving organization’s portfolio strategy execution.
Other Essential Functions/Duties
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily, takes the initiative in finding ways to help with the successful delivery of projects and programs
• Ability to lead and drive the project team to deliver planned outcome that meet program/project strategic objective. Ensure assigned project/program are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
• Develop project plan, manages and tracks all deliverables, budget and timeline, and setting success criteria with project team. Always look out for opportunities to streamline project deliverable and improve budget and timeline wherever possible.
• Responsible for clearly documenting and communicating multiple assigned programs and projects - scope, schedule, quality, budget, and benefits to all stakeholder.
• Identify and manages stakeholders with regular project updates and follow up based on project communication cadence.
• Maintains short-term activity schedules, request logs, prepares IT SLA reporting, and program/project information requirements.
• Retrieves information including user/client requirements and helps develop business use cases.
• Schedules regular meetings, records decisions, and distributes information to the project teams and stakeholders.
• Identify, analyzing and mitigating risks throughout the program/project lifecycle with the support of project team. Anticipates issues and responds proactively to address potential issues and manages project constraint.
• Develop, track and manage Project/Program financial during the project/program duration. Ensure all financial project/program are closed by end of project/program.
• Secure and assemble project resources to support program/project.
• Ensure program/project are delivered according to standard and expected quality.
• Facilitate across internal and external teams, including IT teams, the customer(s), and vendor(s)
• Predicts emerging customer needs and develop innovative solutions to meet them.
• Proactively makes recommendations for process improvement.
• Creates process documentation and templates while helping to foster process adoption.
• Adhere to PMO compliance procedures.
• 8 to 10 years of project experience in a large, cross-functional environment with hands-on experience working with all aspects of project.
• Proven experience developing tactical implementation plans, budgets, and reporting.
• Has experience in leading regional projects.
• Manages project budget of minimum USD $500k with medium complexity at one or more sites.
• Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus.
• Strong Experience with Microsoft Office programs is required.
• Strong aptitude for IT processes, systems/process improvement, quality assurance and/or project management.
• Must be proficient with MS Office tools, such as Word and Excel and PowerPoint.
• This position requires individuals who are capable of coordinating multiple efforts simultaneously
• Requires an ability to deliver on tight deadlines.
• Project Experience in System Lifecycle Management projects and Telco provide is a plus.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247