Johnson & Johnson
Medical Education Program Coordinator (Project Management)
Medical Education Program Coordinator (Project Management)
1 year contract, potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
· Responsible for the collaborating with the therapeutic area (TA) teams to develop medical education programs that is aligned with the TA MAF strategy and medical education objectives
· Design innovative and engaging medical education programs to deliver compelling scientific communication
· Accountable for end-to-end coordination of digital and face-to-face Regional Medical Education activities at the Asia Pacific (AP) level, and in accordance with compliance guidelines
As a Medical Education Program Coordinator, you will be responsible for –
1) Medical Education Program Development & Scientific Communications –
- Collaborate with TA teams, and
· develop medical education programs that is aligned with the MAF strategy and medical education objectives based on the learning needs of target HealthCare Professionals,
· match strategies and tactics to the target audiences’ needs, wants, and objectives.
· establish and track key milestones and performance metrics focused on learning objectives
· support the development and maintenance of core medical education, communications and training materials for allocated product(s). Assist with cascade of materials to the appropriate people
· develop communication for medical education programs for key stakeholders
v Build knowledge in design and delivery of medical education programs, leveraging external medical communications agencies and technology enabled delivery platforms
2) Project Management & Compliance
v Responsible for preparation, conduction, closure and reconciliation of Health Care Compliance-sensitive cross border medical activities
v Ensure that all events and activities are carried out in compliance with regulatory guidelines, and company policy
v Together with TA project requester,
· select & contract medical communication, production (including digital production) and logistics agencies for each activity
· manage HCP communications
v Coordinate, align and act as primary contact point with all external agencies (Medical Communications, Logistics, production) involved in the project
v Align with Operation Company (OpCo) colleagues on dissemination of materials and the localisation of regional events and handle logistic updates and communication with OpCos on event basis
v Ensure review and approval of materials according to pertinent procedural documents
v Ensure effective execution of the event (virtual or onsite)
v Coordinate event wrap-up and evaluation including feedback forms
v Management of all HCBI aspects related to event project management: HCC Life submission, exception or incident, Transfer of Value (ToV)
v Work collaboratively with Medical Operations Coordinator (MOC)
· on TPI DD for suppliers, and post event, on supplier evaluation & feedback.
· to follow contract, payment processes and event post filling reconciliation
· for event & record filing on Heathcare Compliance Life
3) Educational Grant/Consultancy or speaker agreements management
v Working with the TA project requester, engage cross functionally (Legal, Privacy, Communications, IT, Regulatory/PV) to obtain the required approvals and documentation for Healthcare Compliance Life submission
v Advise the TA project requester on local Healthcare Compliance requirements or specificities
v Ensure proper grant reconciliation process
v To follow contract and payment processes
4) Budget management
v Responsible for budget planning, tracking and reporting of medical education programs, grants and consultancy agreements activities – in accordance with finance update cycles, escalating budget discrepancies as appropriate
v Follow-up with involved agencies their budget estimates and work for orders/contract
v Request PO numbers and work closely on invoices and reconciliations
5) Best practice sharing
v Maintain open communication and cooperation with regional and local medical affairs community to ensure knowledge exchange and sharing based on learnings from the design and delivery of medical education programs
Future Direction to the role:
Act as a Subject Matter Expert Champion (go-to expert, train others) on at least one area related to Medical Education (e.g. Digital & Technology, Adult learning principles - terminology, models & application; Outcomes assessment - metrics & organisation scorecard) - Identifies current medical education gaps, curates and maintains up-to-date medical education related content via internal sharing platforms
· Pilot the application of new medical education practices and share best practice to enhance organizational learnings
· Analyse and share important medical education trends which may impact /influence medical education programs
· Work closely with Medical Education and Operations Manager and other internal and external stakeholders and experts to identify, design and implement innovative ways of learning.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
· Degree holder (preferably in science) with 2-5 years of project coordination, event planning or management experience preferably in pharmaceutical or healthcare industry experience
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to take initiative on developing creative methods to deliver medical education programs
· Excellent organisational skills and time-management skills
· Excellent project management skills
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440244