Johnson & Johnson
Project Manager (IT/ Security)
Project Manager (IT/ Security)
1 year contract, high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses expert knowledge of leading project management tools and methods to help J&J deploy minimum viable operational capabilities that enable sustained compliance with the China Cyber Security Law (CSL) requirements, as well other Regulatory Requirements in the Region.
- Drives team & stakeholder alignment by developing the project charter or case, project definition, final project objectives or success criteria, milestones, and key deliverables.
- Develops an integrated project plan including action plans to deliver key deliverables; a high-level plan that identifies and coordinates interdependent activities and deliverables across working groups; and risk assessment and mitigating actions.
- Facilitates project integration best practices for communications, core team meeting management, status reporting, program and organization change management, training, and go-live (transition from program to operations).
- Closes out the project by handing off ongoing, operational responsibilities to process or functional owner, conducting lessons learned, and releasing program resources.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Min Degree in any field, with five years of experience as individual contributor in a related area, plus one to three years of supervisory responsibilityrequired.
- Hands-on project management experience required.
- Experience working in a multi-national organization required.
- Experience working in a regulated industry beneficial.
- Experience working in a compliance role or organization beneficial.
- Experience with system implementation required.
- Uses different techniques to influence a wide range of stakeholders.
- Works across time zones as part of an international team.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- In-depth knowledge of the Project Management Institute Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMI PMBOK) and use of methodologies like Flawless Project Execution (FPx), Project Management Execution (PMx), Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid, Critical Path Method (CPM), or PRINCE2.
- Awareness of privacy laws and regulations, including the Cyber Security Law of the People's Republic of China, commonly referred to as the China Security Law (CSL); General Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR); California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA); and Brazil General Data Protection Law (LGDP).
- Exposure to other, related laws and regulations, including Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS), Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA), US Foreign Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA) and UK Bribery Act, Life Sciences Transparency Regulations, Healthcare Compliance (HCC), Government Contract Compliance (GCC), and other industry codes.
- Conversant with J&J policies, standards, and codes of conduct, including Information Asset Protection Policies (IAPPs), Digital Asset Risk Management (DARM), Quality & Compliance Core Objective, Worldwide Records & Information Management Policy (WWRIM), Credo, Health Care Business Integrity Guide, Code of Business Conduct.
- Software application development & implementation experience
- Broad knowledge of IT Infrastructure domains: servers (Windows, Linux), network (LAN, WAN, SDWAN, WAF, LB), data center,end-point management (Intune,GPCLM), security and cloud services (Azure, AWS).
- Technical knowledge in digital solution, tools and platforms (web, mobile, CI/CD, container, DevOps).
- Experience of implementing cloud technologies or services.
- Strong experience of collaboration and enterprise information Management including Shared Storage,Public Folders, Lync/skype and video conferencing (Skype room systems)
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247