Johnson & Johnson
Senior Finance Treasury (Cash Management)
1 year contract with high potential to renew/ convert
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The Senior Finance Analyst is the first point of contact and the strategic business partner for all affiliates with respect to treasury-related items, such as cash management, bank relations, hedging advisory, cash flow forecasting, capital structure management, M&A and divestitures.
This position reports to the Finance Manager, Regional Treasury Services Center, Asia-Pacific (RTSC, AP). Appropriate guidance and trainings will be provided to perform your duties and responsibilities.
- Perform the daily cash management for the markets under his/her responsibility: determine the cash position on daily basis, analyze data to ascertain investment/borrowing requirements, execute investment/borrowing and funding decisions accordingly, reconcile actual versus plan on a daily basis and resolve discrepancies with banks and/or operating companies. The role will require partnering with Shared Service teams, local Finance Organizations, different stakeholders in the Global Treasury Services organization and key banking partners to ensure efficient and compliant execution of the daily cash management activities
- Onboard new affiliates to J&J cash management process. Partner with shared service teams and local finance organizations to implement the cash management process according to the best practice model for the country's financial and regulatory landscape; Continue to make improvements to cash management process and procedures
- Gain a thorough understanding of the regulatory environment and the financial restrictions of the markets under your responsibility. Follow the financial environment to identify trends, opportunities, and solutions
- Ensure operation of internal controls in accordance with J&J Sarbanes Oxley procedures. Ensure timely updates of all required documentation (RCM, Hand-off, etc.) and execution of the testing schedule in accordance with the corporate Sarbanes Oxley timeline
- Assist in managing the relationship with key banking partners and financial institutions to monitor on their service delivery
- Business Partnering and Support
- Provide guidance to management of the affiliates on capital structure, foreign currency risk, dividend repatriation, investment and debt decisions including identification and mitigation of any risks related to regular operations or project related activities, cash flow planning, treasury policies compliance, bank account management
- Partner with the business to develop meaningful insights into their liquidity needs/trends and financial risks. Utilize management reporting tools/treasury information platform to develop financial and operational analytics that complement the business insights developed through business partnering activities
- Support business-related projects and audit requirements
- Cooperate closely with relevant parties to understand the regulatory environment and restrictions within each country and the corresponding impact on existing and potential treasury solutions.
- Support Treasury reporting and Projects M&A and divestitures activities
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Accounting, Finance or equivalent, with 3 years of experiences in Treasury or Finance Cash Management (understanding of financial statements)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Attention to details and accuracy, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player and have a global mindset
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247