Randstad, as the Johnson & Johnson APAC talent acquisition partner, is responsible for finding and contracting talent for the contingent roles at Johnson & Johnson. If you are selected for a role you will be engaged or employed by one of the recruitment agencies in the Randstad group of companies in APAC, and will not be an employee of Johnson & Johnson.
Johnson & Johnson
Specialist, Chemicals Procurement Category
Project is closed
Posted Oct 9, 2021
Project ID: JNJBJP00008050
Singapore , Singapore
(Nov 22, 2021 - May 21, 2022)
4000 - 5000 S$/month
6 months contract, Maternity Cover
The purpose of the Specialist, Chemicals Procurement Category is to act as the regional Chemicals Procurement contact for topics related to supply of chemical components into the APAC region.
The role will support Chemicals Procurement for all Consumer Health brands
- Assigned key SRM relationships at Enterprise cross-sector levels. SRM allocations will be for regionally dominant suppliers
- As member of sub-category teams, support the sub-category leaders with spend, supplier and portfolio intelligence from regional sourcing, supply & supplier management activities (including supply issue resolution, support to Rapid Response Team or Material Supply Management escalations).
- Be core member of Sourcing & Market Engagement Activity
- As directed by sub-category leads, carry-out and implement sourcing activities & business awards (inc. systems updates)
- Support Regional Lead with financial reporting and consolidation
- Min Degree in Supply Chain/ Logistics with min 3 years of Procurement/ Sourcing and/or Supplier Management, preferably in the Supply Chain Environment
- Experience having worked frequently / daily with supply chain and other functional partners.
- Strong business and finance acumen, deep understanding of managing for impact in complex matrix environment
- Experience in complex stakeholder environment; rich influencing skills; understands complexities of regulated industries
On top of a competitive base salary, the company offers excellent career and training opportunities, attractive benefits, and bonus schemes.
Interested parties, please click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247
+ Search all projects