Johnson & Johnson
Trade Controls Project Manager APAC
Trade Controls Project Manager APAC
6 months contract, potential to renew
Come and join us!
Do you wish to work in a world-class organization trying your hands at something you have dreamt of doing?
“FIND YOUR PLACE” by joining our client Johnson & Johnson
Get an opportunity to explore new technology, learn new skills, enjoy the diverse and open culture, engagement and care, flexible working model, career opportunities, competitive salary and bonus, and endless amenities and benefits.
Johnson & Johnson WORKSENSETM (via Randstad Sourceright) is responsible for finding, engaging, and contracting talent for the Johnson & Johnson contingent workforce.
About Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
As an equal opportunity employer Johnson & Johnson value diversity at their company. They don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Purpose of the position
The Global Trade Controls APAC Project Manager will be the key partner who shapes the future of trade compliance in J&J as we look to strengthen regional capabilities to drive efficiency, compliance, and functional maturity of the Trade Controls function. Be part of the team to design solutions that adapt to the ever-changing international trade environment.
· This is a contracting assignment to support the current team on key initiatives, for 6 months (with potential for extension)
· Drive major projects, focused on design and deployment of key initiatives, including Export Controls & Trade Sanctions, Trade Controls Digitalization and Trade Risk assessments
· Monitor Industry trends: identify, evaluate, and communicate legislation that could have legal, operational impact to Johnson & Johnson.
· Lead (or partner with consultants where necessary) to evaluate special trade programs such as (Duties Drawbacks and Free Trade Agreements) that can improve financial position.
· Lead the implementation of strategic initiatives and projects related to Trade Compliance within APAC and partner with Global team
· Assess the state of compliance against applicable government regulations and internal standards through internal audits of local companies in Asia Pacific.
· Provide trade compliance direction to Johnson & Johnson business function, including support for government audits, general advisory and facilitating issue resolution.
· Develop and maintain an effective regional training program to improve trade compliance competency in local companie.
· Ensures effective integration of global trade compliance processes and standards within APAC
· Provides expert insights on obligations of companies importing and exporting medical and pharmacy products and materials
· Strong experience in Global Trade Management tools including systems design, UAT testing and deployment across multiple countries
· Lead and participate in various Global and Regional Initiatives to support J&J Strategic Goals
· Standardize WoW and processes across the broader Trade Compliance Community
Provides strategic and process support to local Trade Compliance teams
· Builds exceptional partnership and relationship across affiliate/regional/global teams to scout business opportunities and translates them into solutions
Qualifications, Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
· Bachelor or master’s degree or the equivalent in experience (Supply Chain, Transport & Distribution, Logistics, International Studies, Legal, Economics, Financial) with minimum 5 years of experience in Trade Controls & Facilitation experience in a multi-national company
· Expert knowledge in customs regulations, including valuation, classification, and special trade programs in Asia Pacific countries.
· Previous experience in leading Trade Compliance digitalization solutions.
· Process oriented mindset and able to manage complexity and change.
· Strong project management competencies and experience
· Consulting experience in Healthcare industry highly preferred.
· Experience in implementing Asian Customs compliance program
· Able to work independently with attention to details.
· Track record in influencing a diverse range of stakeholders to shape a desired outcome.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Experience and success building best-in-class organizations (e.g., building standards, designing processes)
Interested parties, please apply through this link https://jnj-apac.talent-pool.com/projects OR click on APPLY button.
Alternatively, you can share your CV at email@example.com
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1440247